Below are recent updates made in between official releases for v11.3. As always, if you have any questions about a feature, please contact your Customer Success Manager or Customer Support.
- Save the Date for our 2019-2020 Illuminate User Conferences near you
- Registration and details coming soon.
Data and Assessment
- Duplicate scores were being reported when using any type of LiG grading (scanning, camera and manual) and has now been resolved.
- The Student Search 2.0 widget for Google Classroom options for "Students with District Email Address" and "Students without District Email Address" will return table with username if available.
Reports & Known Data
Three new prebuilt reports are available for ACT:
- When sorting on Grade Level in a custom report, the data did not sort numerically and would sort as follows: 10, 11, 12, 6, 7, 8, 9 instead of 6-12.
- Now, an update has been made to the Grade Level column to be a numerical value so that it sorts in numerical order as expected.
The following reports have been deprecated or removed from all instances and users accounts:
- Running Records Student Report