In this lesson, you will learn how to taking a staff survey that has been administered to you.
Where to Start
- In the Launchpad, select the Survey flipcard.
- Depending on if a survey has been assigned to you, you will find a list of surveys to take or none.
- If a survey is available, click to select the survey to begin.
Taking a Survey
- You can review and browse questions using the question thumbnails.
- Each question will be presented on the screen. Click to select your response as appropriate. Some questions may allow for 1, multiple, or open-ended responses.
- You can also move from one question to another by selecting Next to save and continue to the next question.
- Select Previous to move back to a previous question.
- To exit the survey at any time, select Exit Survey.
Submit Survey Responses
- Select Submit Survey when completed with all questions and responses.
- Confirm your submission by selecting Submit Survey.
- To go back and not send results, select Cancel.
Ready to create your own survey? Visit Create a Survey to learn more!