Below are recent updates made in between official releases for v11.3. As always, if you have any questions about a feature, please contact your Customer Success Manager or Customer Support.
Data and Assessment
- Any type of LiG grading (scanning, camera and manual) had reports of duplicate scores for students and assessments and MULTIPLE submission ID's.
- The student responses for all duplicates are the same but the overall scoring is not.
- Scores and overall results are now correct and this error has been reolved.
- Edit page for Flexible assessment had reports of not loading properly and has now been resolved
- Question Groups and Standards when selected will start to load results, making loading faster
- Available Question Groups and Standards will now show top 50 results in alpha numerical order, which include most recent or “sticky” question groups or standards used
- This will also replicate when Mass Applying question groups and standards
- Constructed Response Items on assessments when Text to Speech was selected, the response a student already typed in would be cleared.
- The student then could not type anything into the textbox until they refresh the page and has now been resolved
- When selecting a Student Group to run the Progress Report for, the message 'Your search criteria is too broad. Please try narrowing your search.' would display. When selecting a Student Group, all selectors except for Students disappears and even selecting an individual student within the group results in the same message.
- Now, the report should run as expected when using student groups and/or individual students.
Reports & Known Data
A new import tool is available for the following assessments:
- 2017-2018 Renaissance STAR (Version 2) Reading
- 2018-2019 Renaissance STAR (Version 2) Reading
- No widgets or available prebuilt reports at this time
- When a user would import a file into the State/Known Data Imports, the import would be triggered a second time when the browser was selected to refresh.
- This has now been resolved and no longer triggers an additional import.
- There are two columns for PFT weight within the "2019 PFT" category. Currently the "2019 PFT PFT Weight (pounds) alternate" column is populating data and the "2019 PFT Weight (pounds)" column is not populating data.
- The field has been remapped the current weight field to populate to the appropriate column and should not appear now under the alternate column.
The following reports have been removed, deleted, and unshared with users from all Arizona sites:
- AIMS Percent Proficient Report by Class
- AIMS Strand Scores Site List
- AIMS Strand Scores Teacher List
- AIMS Strand Scores Student List
- AIMS Strand Scores with Concepts
- Class Roster with AIMS Reading and Math Elementary
- Class Roster with AIMS Reading and Math Secondary
- Class Roster with Specified AIMS Subjects Elementary
- Class Roster with Specified AIMS Subjects Secondary
The following reports have been removed, deleted, and unshared with users from all Michigan sites:
- Classroom Overview Report (AIMSweb & MEAP)
- Class Roster With Reading and Math MEAP
- Class Roster With Specified MEAP Subject
- MEAP Domain/Strand/FP Scores - Site List
- MEAP Domain/Strand/FP Scores - Student List
- MEAP Domain/Strand/FP Scores - Teacher List
- MEAP Percent Proficient by Class
- DIBELS Schoolwide Status Overview
Student Information System
- A new program code "162" has been created for Pregnant or Parenting Program, in code management under "Student Programs".
- Located in code management under "Student Programs" for System Admin and those with permissions.
- This code should be utilized by users in the "Student's Program" page.
- Once a user has populated the program for student, the program should appear in the SPRG as other programs.
- Schema Header for 2019 Spring Early Childhood Collection has been updated
- Early Childhood Collection Schema Components for Spring 2019 has been updated
- The 2019 state map id has been removed for Codes 06, "08", "11", "12" and "14" were removed LEPInstructionalProgram.
- Correct English Proficiency Codes are displayed on the Language Details screen under the "English Proficiency" drop down menu