Below are recent updates made in between official releases for v11.3. As always, if you have any questions about a feature, please contact your Customer Success Manager or Customer Support.
Reports & Known Data
A new state data import is now available for New Mexico PARCC for the following assessments:
- 2018-2019 PARCC Mathematics
- 2018-2019 PARCC English Language Arts
- 2018-2019 PARCC Demographics and Accommodations
- Available Widgets include State Assessment - Performance Summary/Overview and State Assessment - Question Groups
- Available Prebuilt reports include NM: PARCC Student Summary, NM: PARCC Student Roster, and NM: PARCC Performance Summary
- Students who have a State Reported Race of Two Or More Races listed on the Demographics widget were not included when using the Two or More Races option in the Reported Race filter of the Student Scope Selector
- Now, the information should match as expected
- Users who had Business Intelligence or BI Reports reported being unable to delete them from their instances
- This has now been resolved and users or are authors or owners are able to delete accordingly
- The ability to download an Excel version of the Physical Fitness Test Individual Student Report has been removed.
Student Information System
- The CRDC School Extract has been updated to ensure that 504 student numbers matching the discipline tables for students with disabilities
- Reports of the extract tool not tagging any 504 students as being suspended in several of the discipline tables for students with disabilities and now has been resolved
Illuminate Special Education
Direct Medicaid encounters that were previously being rejected due to the services changing from direct to consult will now be accepted.