In this lesson, you will learn how to navigate System Admin features.
Please note that only users with the District or School role have permissions to access this module.
Where to Start
- In your navigation panel, select Admin.
- This will land you on the Users tab of the Admin module.
System Admin Overview
The following tabs are available in the Admin screen:
- District Defaults (or School Defaults for School level users) - Update account settings; set default assessment, reporting, scanning, Student Portal, system property, test booklet PDF, and Supporting All Learners preferences for the district/school.
- Roles - Create and edit user roles to grant permissions to other district staff, site administrators, curriculum specialists, instructional coaches, and teachers according to what the specific user needs to see and do within SchoolCity SUITE.
- Users - Create and edit user accounts for all staff using SchoolCity SUITE. This screen features the ability to assume the identity of a user for support purposes.
- Templates - Create and edit various templates for use throughout SUITE. Templates can be set up for Accommodations, Demographic Profile Groups, Griddable Templates, Performance Level. School Abbreviations can also be added to help improve the quality in appearance of reports and charts.
Ready for more? Visit System Admin to learn more about the content available in the SchoolCity SUITE Admin module.