This lesson will show how to access, navigate and review the Online Testing Dashboard.
This feature does not currently respect user affiliations at this time and if enabled, will display District/Site assessment and student administration data to users who have the permission.
Required Permission: District/Consortium Wide Online Testing Dashboard
Where to Start
- Select the Cog Wheel or Administration Model.
- Under Online Testing, select Dashboard.
Online Testing Dashboard Overview
- The total number of assessments administered is shown by site.
- The total number of students taking an online assessment is shown by site.
- A list of assessments currently being administered also provides Assessment Author and Total Students Testing
- Data automatically refreshes every 15 minutes.
Make this a tile for yourself and other Administrators by customizing your Tile Layouts!
Need to manage online testing rosters for your District/Site? Visit Online Testing Roster Management for more details!