This lesson will guide you through checking for students who have not completed an online assessment.
Where to Start
- Click Assessments.
- Select View Assessments.
- Click the title of your assessment to open it.
Option 1: Student List
- Click Students: N (N = number of students taking the assessment) to view the roster of students.
- Use the Finished At column to identify students who did not submit their assessments.
- The Viewing tab will also display the student assessment progress.
Option 2: Enter/Edit Page
- (Optional) Use the assessment filters to select your class or students.
- In the View dropdown, select Students Without Data.
- Click Find Students.
- The Enter/Edit page will display a list of students who do not have assessment data.
Need to submit student assessment results for students who did not finish? See the guide Force Finish an Online Assessment for a Student to learn more.