In this lesson, you will learn how to navigate to Manage Groups.
Where to Start
From the navigation bar, click on the Apps menu button (three horizontal lines/hamburger) and select Groups from the dropdown. This will land you on the Student Group tab of the Manage Groups screen.
Manage Groups Overview
In the Manage Groups screen, student and course groups created in SchoolCity SUITE can be managed in the Student Group tab and Course Group tab, respectively.
- Use the Group Year filter to find groups created in a selected year.
- Search for a group in the respective Manage Group tab using the search bar.
- Set the visibility of the student or course group using the View dropdown. The group can be made Private, Semi-Private (available to certain users), or Public (available to all users).
- Functions available for each group include Setup, Copy, Delete, and Rename.
- Bulk Functions can be used to Copy or Delete multiple groups at once. First select the checkbox next to each desired group in the table to proceed with applying a bulk function.
- Click Create Group to create a new group in the respective Manage Group tab.
Ready for more? Visit Groups to learn more about creating and managing student and course groups.