In this lesson, you will learn how to navigate the Manage Assessments screen for assessment administration-related functions.
Before you can begin this lesson, please make sure to have the following:
- Permissions to administer Item Bank and/or Other Assessments
Where to Start
- In the navigation panel, click on Assessments.
- This will land you on the Manage Assessments screen.
Manage Assessments Overview
From the Manage Assessments screen you can manage student activation, scheduling, navigate to online administration, enter scores for student answer sheets for assessments, or update online settings for online assessments.
- Bulk Activations - Check on the status of bulk activation of assessments in this screen.
- Bulk Activate - Select the checkbox next to assessments that are in the Published state and then click on the Bulk Activate button to activate 500 or more students for testing at once.
- Online Administration - Navigate to the Online Administration screen to monitor and manage students taking the online assessment.
- Score Online - Access the appropriate scoring screen for the assessment using this Function. Enter scores for Constructed Response, Short Answer, and Writing Prompt items; or enter answers for a student answer sheet. This button is referred to as "Performance Based Scoring" for Performance Based assessments.
- Additional Functions drop down - Opens a list of additional functions that can be done for the corresponding assessment. Assessment administration-related functions can be found in Advanced Settings. Use Activate to schedule and activate students for testing.
Ready for more? Visit Administer Assessments to learn more about administering assessments.