Teachers can use PADS to transfer their grades directly from their gradebook. Teachers will also have the option to download and upload an Excel file with the Report Card grades for every student in a particular course. The system will provide teachers with detailed information regarding the Marking Period and Grade Submission date ranges.
1. To access to PADS portal click Portals>PADS
2. To begin entering your STARS report card grades for middle schools and highschools, Select "Click here to enter HSST grades"
3. To begin entering your grades click the "Click Here to Enter MP grades" button
You will then be able to enter grades for the selected class
Please note that there is nothing to do, once you have submitted all of your grades. Your administrators will pull one single EGG file for the entire school that will be uploaded into HSST.
4. To change your class click one of the course codes located at the top of the page. You will also be able to view your grading progress
Uploading grades via Excel file
- To upload your grades using Excel you must click the Download CSV button located under submit grades
- Enter the grades in the Downloaded Excel file then upload by clicking Chose File and Upload
Now that you have learned how to enter grades in PADS, learn how to Setup Rules in PADS.