The PADS Invitation Email feature is used to let teachers in your school know that PADS is open for grade submission. It also allows administrators to send all primary teacher a customized email.
- To access the PADS portal click Portals>PADS
- Invitation emails can be send in both versions of PADS. Select the PADS option based on which one you setup in previous steps.
- Select the final step to send PADS emails.
- Select the marking period
- Select the email type Send Invitation or Send Missing Grades Notice
- Dates are pre populated from the marking period setup step
- Select users to send invitation emails. Green means the user has completed all of their grades. Red indicates users that are missing grades. The number signifies the number of missing grades for the teacher.
- Click Send Email
Ready for more? Visit Standards Based Grading Setup.
Now that you have learned how to Send invitation emails, learn how to Analyze PADS Report Card Grades.