This lesson is to provide a helpful comparison from our former View Assessments page and the NEW View Assessments page when you start searching for your assessments.
- Filters are available to quickly refine results and now include Unpublished Item Bank assessments.
- Search for assessments by keywords, titles, and assessment IDs
- +Add Filters provides an updated multi-select menu to uniquely refine results
- Edit one or more selected assessments with options such as Delete, Edit, Share, Unshare, Change Author, and Link to an Assessment View
- Option to return to legacy views will no longer be available.
- Quickly Create an assessment from the view from a new updated selection menu to assist teachers on what they want to build.
- Toggle to find assessments containing student data in a single click.
Learn more about the upcoming releases this summer by joining us in a Sneak Peak or Release Review webinar!