This lesson is to provide a helpful comparison from our legacy Item Bank Assessment and Item platform and the NEW Item Bank Assessment and Item platform.
The NEW Item Bank requires an opt-in process for your organization to consider. Please contact your Customer Success Manager.
- It now becomes a single page application when creating an Item Bank assessment or items with 2 easy-to-use screens and no refreshing required
- It now has the ability to build assessments with a shopping cart-like experience between items from free, purchased, and personally created Item Banks
- Now, it provides quick and easy filtering through the search results to find the perfect content to match assessment needs
- Creation Mode is now part of a single page application process.
- Assessment Details and Assessment Creation is not a requirement to get started browsing, but rather optional when building an assessment. Add items to your "cart" before building an actual assessment.
- Filters are both customizable but also available while browsing for items.
- Adding Items presented the stem, basic attributes, and multiple viewing options when reviewing and adding items to an assessment.
- Reviewing Items and the assessment can be compacted, expanded, and full screen at any point.
- Test Booklet options are now available under Advanced Settings.
- Preview your work at any point in time.
- Publish the assessment when final and ready for student administration.
- Need more content? Now, you can build while you browse!
Ready to learn more? Visit Release Readiness: The NEW Item Bank for details.