This lesson will review how to conduct and experience the Student Preview mode of assigned PRA's.
Personalized Review Assignment tools and features only work with Flexible and NEW Item Bank Assessments at this time.
Please make sure to have:
- At least 1 Flexible or NEW Item Bank Assessment available
- Permission to administer assessments online
- Standards aligned to at least 1 question on the assessment
- At least 1 PRA previously assigned to an assessment
Where to Start
From within the selected assessment's PRA Overview, select Student Preview to experience a student view of the assigned PRA's.
Student Assignments Overview
The Student Preview will open in a new tab for a student who has not mastered the content.
- A message will appear to alert the student to get started and how many activities are required to complete.
- A target star score is listed on top for the student achieve.
- The student is assigned an avatar of their very own.
- Select OK to begin.
Begin Student Activities
- The first activity and designated skill or standard will appear on the screen, displaying the student's assessment results.
- The student's avatar will dance along with their progress.
- The first standard or skill is defaulted as the lowest performing first.
- The ability to Skip is a preview mode feature so you don't have to watch the resources as you preview. Don't worry! Students won't see that skip option.
- An activity timer will appear and begin.
- Activities will either appear on the screen, or prompt the student to open in a new window.
- When the timer is complete, students are prompted to select Finish Activity.
- The activity can be Open in New Window if desired.
- Select Done to continue.
- Star Scores will increase dependent on answer choices, time, level of difficulty, etc.
- Once the student completes the first activity, the avatar moves to the next activity as assigned.
- When all required activities are complete, a celebratory pop-up message will display. Select OK to close.
At this point, students can continue with activities provided.