This abstract reviews the types of searchable resource banks when building a Add Personalized Review Assignment (PRA) Resources Each resource option works a little differently.
How each resource bank works is described below:
OpenEd is a resource bank powered by ACT that contains thousands of activity options across publishers such as PBS, Bill Nye, Flocabulary, Splash Math, and more!
- Search by keyword or phrase such as Geometry or Nouns
- Filter search results by Resource Type for a more refined list
- Notice materials available can range from Lesson Pans, Video, Games, and more based on search criteria
Google Drive provides the abiity to link a resource or document. It will require, if not already logged in, to sign into a Google account to access materials.
- Leads user to Google Drive in a new tab or window
- Search and find resource, copying URL link
- Make sure to confirm View permissions for students to access
- Paste URL link into the Resource URL bar
Khan Academy provides resources in a variety of activities in area such as Chemistry, Science, Math, Arts, Humanities, and even Test Prep. While Khan Academy resources can be found within YouTube, this bank is already filtered to provide only Khan Academy resources.
- Search by keyword or phrase such as Grade 5 or Polygons
- Further filter search results by by additional keywords, title, description, etc.