We are proud to announce Illuminate's 12.0 Summer Release as of July 2, 2019.
|Type||Yes, Assessments!||Better Ways to Report!||Supporting MTSS!||Investing in Google!||Making Connections Easier|
07.16.19 11am PST
07.16.19 9am PST
07.17.19 9am PST
07.18.19 12pm PST
07.17.19 11am PST
|For more webinars and illuminating events, visit https://www.illuminateed.com/resources/.|
Data and Assessments
- Personalized Review Assignments receive more user friendly updates for both teacher and students
- Teachers now have the ability to preview with a skip option, edit and change the activity thresholds from the default of 100% and add Activity Parts such as Multiple Choice, Constructed Response and Resources to follow a standards-based activity
- Students now receive a personalized avatar to grow with them as they learn, Star Scores as they submit work, and provide their confidence level about their answers.
- Class Activity received more graphs and details include a Question Difficulty and Confidence Level pivot table and Stats options per standard activity and for each activity part
For more information visit Personalized Review Assignments Crosswalk 12.0 for more information!
- The ability to administer by Google Classroom has been added to assessment Administration options, as opposed to only being accessible
- Students with Google SSO enabled will not have to sign into their accounts and use single-sign on options to get started
- Enter Edit now includes a Resync Scores to Google Classroom for quick and easy review of student's work and syncing back to Google Classroom
- Consortiums can now enable Google Classroom for their Districts.
Visit Enter, Edit & Resync Assessment Scores to Google Classroom and Posting Assessments to Google Classroom and Other Partners for more information.
- A user based option is now available to upload materials from your preferred Google Account
- This required no organizational configuration and can be set by the individual user
- Quickly authenticate the user and select the material(s) to upload to the Flexible Assessment
- Materials will not be a dynamic resource, but rather be converted to a PDF file
- If any chances are made to the original G-Suite document, the material must be removed and added again to be current
For more information visit Upload Materials to an Assessment for more information!
Reports & Known Data
- A new and upgraded image and list view of prebuilt, custom, BI Tool, and SQL based reports.
- Ability to mark favorites, run, and share reports directly from image view.
- List view provides tools to mass select, share, un-share, and delete.
For more information visit Finding Reports for more information!