In this lesson, we will go over how to review individual PRA results using the Show option for your class and students.
Where to Start
- Within an active assessment that has student results for PRA activities, select the standard to view results.
View Overall PRA Results
- Total Submissions so far are available here.
- Of the total submissions, an Average Stars Earned is provided.
- Of the total submissions, you can see the Average Time Spent on the resource.
View PRA Results By Student
- Change the view from total submissions to an individual student, by scrolling down to the Show Results for: menu.
- Click the icon to see a complete least of all students who have completed the resource.
- Choose a student to change the view.
- Confirm the selected student by reviewing their Name.
- It will show if the student has completed the resource or not.
- You can view the total stars earned by the student for the resource.
- You can also view the total time spent on this resource by the student.
- The rating the student selected is found in student rating.
- Click Close when done.
Now, that you learned how to see or show individual resource results, let's learn how to view Stats!
Want more data? Visit Review Personalized Review Assignments (PRA) Class Activity for more information.