In this lesson, we will go over how to review individual PRA results using the Stats option for your class and students.
View PRA Stats
By selecting a PRA, you can review its individual overall and student stats:
- Overall submission results are available at the top.
- Roll over a student bubble to see their score information or click to enter the Student Stats.
- All submissions Average Ratings are available.
- Students who have not submitted results for the selected PRA are shown shaded in gray.
- Select Anonymous mode to remove student names and just see star scores and results for the selected resource.
- Rollover the student bubble to see information
Only when selecting the student bubble will you see the student name in the top gray bar, but it will not turn off Anonymous mode. Click the student bubble to turn the student name off.
Close and Repeat
- Select Close to close the current view and resource, returning to the PRA Overview page.
- Click to open results for a new resource and repeat the above steps to review.
Want more data? Visit Review Personalized Review Assignments (PRA) Class Activity for more information.