In this lesson, we will review how student's access their Personalized Review Assignments, or PRA's, once an assessment has been completed or scores have been submitted.
- Once you have finished your test, select Access PRA.
- This will open a new tab.
- The activities assigned to you will appear right away with directions on how many you need to complete.
- Select OK to begin.
- The number of total activities to be completed is displayed at hte top of the student's view.
- Students can toggle between activities assigned.
- Based on submitted and graded assessment results, activities will show the aligned standard and assessment results or score for the standard.
- A timer will appear at the top of the resource.
- The resource for the activity can be listed on the page or with a button to Open to a New Window.
- Students are prompted to evaluate the resource after completion.
When the minium activities are completed, students celebrate with confetti and the option to continue with additional assigned resources.