Below are recent updates made in between official releases for v11.3. As always, if you have any questions about a feature, please contact your Customer Success Manager or Customer Support.
Reports & Known Data
AZ | 2018-2019 AIMS-A
- A new state assessment data import tool is now available for Arizona AIMS-A 2018-2019 student data files (Excel).
- There are no prebuilt reports or student profile widgets available at this time.
AZ | 2015-2015, 2016-2017 MSAA
M-STEP | Multi-Year Report
- It was reported that a previously selected google classroom when posting an assessment, did not keep the selected Google Classroom sticky or remain on the screen
- It has now been resolved and the Google Classroom selected remains attached to the settings as expected
Student Information System
MI | Early Reading Deficiency
- A new code in Code Management has been added to Early Reading Deficiency Activities
IL | Student Attendance State Extract
Illuminate Special Education
Any Medicaid encounters for a delegate or already submitted. will now show the correct service type.
Update to Student Status Page Fields
The fields, Parent Consent and IEP Result, will now only be wiped out when a SECOND Initial IEP is published.
IEP Amendment Field Update
The field, Parent(s)/Guardian(s) contacted by whom:, on the Amendment Rationale Page, will now allow any active user to be selected within the dropdown.
Timestamps on Imports