Below are recent updates made in between official releases for v11.3. As always, if you have any questions about a feature, please contact your Customer Success Manager or Customer Support.
Reports & Known Data
- A new state assessment data import tool is now available for Arizona AIMS-A 2018-2019 student data files (Excel).
- There are no prebuilt reports or student profile widgets available at this time.
- It was reported that a previously selected google classroom when posting an assessment, did not keep the selected Google Classroom sticky or remain on the screen
- It has now been resolved and the Google Classroom selected remains attached to the settings as expected
Student Information System
- A new code in Code Management has been added to Early Reading Deficiency Activities
Illuminate Special Education
Any Medicaid encounters for a delegate or already submitted. will now show the correct service type.
The fields, Parent Consent and IEP Result, will now only be wiped out when a SECOND Initial IEP is published.
The field, Parent(s)/Guardian(s) contacted by whom:, on the Amendment Rationale Page, will now allow any active user to be selected within the dropdown.