This lesson will review how to add additional Activity Parts to an assigned PRA or Resource such as an additional Resource.
PRAs are an option for Flexible and NEW Item Bank assessments only. Manual/Hybrid and Legacy Item Bank assessments may not use this feature at this time.
- The activity part becomes Part 2 of the entire activity a student needs to complete.
- Using the same tools as when creating the original activity, add an additional resource for the student.
- Want to add another one? Click +Add Activity Part to add another!
- Click the move cursor to reorder the resources.
- Select the trash can to remove this activity part from the original resource.
- Select Save & Close when ready to save changes made and return to the PRA Overview page.
Save PRA Activities
- Select Save to confirm changed made and PRAs applied.
- A green check will appear to confirm saving has been applied.
Ready to add another? Learn how to Add a Multiple Choice Question to an Activity!