In this lesson you will review basic navigation of the TXPRO App.
TXPRO App Overview
The Overview page gives you an overview of accountability projections for the District/School and Students you have access to, for the academic year.
- Upon logging into the TXPRO App, you will land on the Overview page and show overall results based on your District/School and Student access.
- An Overall Performance Level donut chart will be available at the top, followed by overall performance donut charts for each Domain
- The score rating, color, and range varies based on the thresholds displayed above
- Click the Overall Performance graph to open additional Overall Score Information
- Click to select A-F Ratings
- The better of Student Achievement or School Progress score will count for 70% of the overall grade and the Closing the Gaps score will count for 30%.
Learn more about about Student Achievement!