This lesson will review how to add additional Activity Parts to an assigned PRA or Resource such as a Multiple Choice Question.
PRAs are an option for Flexible and NEW Item Bank assessments only. Manual/Hybrid and Legacy Item Bank assessments may not use this feature at this time.
Where to Start
Once a resource has been delivered and completed by a student, you can add an additional Activity Part to it such as a:
- Multiple Choice Question
Add a Multiple Choice
- The activity part becomes Part 2 of the entire activity a student needs to complete.
- Enter a Question Text or question the student will be prompted with after the original resource.
- Select the notepad if you want to provide students with feedback.
- Enter the feedback you wish a student to see after they submit their prompt.
- Add Choices or enter the answers for the student to select from.
- You can click to select if an answer is correct or incorrect.
- To reorder or move answer choices, hover to see the compass and click-drag-drop into a new position.
- To remove an answer choice, select the minus icon.
- Choose +Add Choice to add more options for the student to choose from.
- To rearrange the activity part or resource, select the compass to click-drag-and drop into a new order.
- Select the trash can to remove this activity part from the original resource.
- Want to add another one? Click +Add Activity Part to add another!
- Select Save & Close when ready to save changes made and return to the PRA Overview page.
Only one answer can be correct at this time.
Save PRA Activities
- Select Save to confirm changes made and PRAs applied.
- A green check will appear to confirm saving has been applied.