This lesson will review how to add additional Activity Parts to an assigned PRA or Resource such as a Multiple Choice Question.
PRAs are an option for Flexible and NEW Item Bank assessments only. Manual/Hybrid and Legacy Item Bank assessments may not use this feature at this time.
Where to Start
Once a resource has been delivered and completed by a student, you can add an additional Activity Part to it such as a:
- Multiple Choice Question
Add a Multiple Choice
- The activity part becomes Part 2 of the entire activity a student needs to complete.
- Enter a Question Text or question the student will be prompted with after the original resource.
- Select the notepad to provide students with feedback.
- Enter the feedback you wish a student to see after they submit their prompt.
- Add Choices or enter the answers for students to select from.
- You can click to select if an answer is correct or incorrect.
- To reorder or move answer choices, hover to see the compass and click-drag-drop into a new position.
- To remove an answer choice, select the minus icon.
- Choose +Add Choice to add more options for the student to choose from.
- To rearrange the activity part or resource, select the compass to click-drag-and drop into a new order.
- Select the trash can to remove this activity part from the original resource.
- Want to add another one? Click +Add Activity Part to add another!
- Select Save & Close when ready to save changes made and return to the PRA Overview page.
Only one answer can be correct at this time.
Save PRA Activities
- Select Save to confirm changes made and PRAs applied.
- A green check will appear to confirm saving has been applied.
Visit Online Testing for Teachers for administration options in your classroom.
Ready to see your students PRA data and feedback? Visit PRA Class Activity and Student Results to get started!