This lesson will review how to add additional Activity Parts to an assigned PRA or Resource such as a Constructed or Free Response.
PRAs are an option for Flexible and NEW Item Bank assessments only. Manual/Hybrid and Legacy Item Bank assessments may not use this feature at this time.
Where to Start
Once a resource has been delivered and completed by a student, you can add an additional Activity Part to follow such as a:
- Constructed Response Question
Add a Constructed Response Activity Part
- The activity part becomes Part 2 of the entire activity a student needs to complete.
- Enter a prompt for the student to know what to type when prompted after the original resource.
- Select the notepad if you want to provide students with feedback.
- Enter the feedback you wish a student to see after they submit their prompt.
- Click the move cursor to reorder the resources.
- Select the trash can to remove this activity part from the original resource.
- Want to add another one? Click +Add Activity Part to add another!
- Select Save & Close when ready to save changes made and return to the PRA Overview page.
Want Advanced Editing Options?
- Toggle to Advanced Editor.
- A large formatting toolbar will populate with additional tools to customize the resource and activity.
- Edit the Star Scores that can be awarded when submitted.
- Edit the minimum word count a student must enter before submitting their response.
Select Save & Close to confirm any changes made.
Save PRA Activities
- Select Save to confirm changes made and PRAs applied.
- A green check will appear to confirm saving has been applied.