This lesson will review how to conduct and experience the Student Preview mode of assigned PRA's.
Where to Start
From within the selected assessment's PRA Overview, select Student Preview to experience a student view of the assigned PRA's.
The Student Preview will open in a new tab for a student who has not mastered the content.
- A message will appear to alert the student to get started and how many activities are required to complete.
- The number of total activities to be completed is displayed at the top of the student's view and they can toggle between activities assigned.
- Select OK.
- The first activity and designated skill or standard will appear on the screen, displaying the student's assessment results.
- An activity timer will appear and begin.
- Activities will either appear on the screen, or prompt the student to open in a new window as set upon PRA creation.
- When the timer is complete, students are able to select Finish Activity, which provides completion time for future review.
- In order to move onto the next activity, students will be prompted to rate the activity if it was helpful or not, for future review.
Want to see what student data would look like? Try this trick: Simulate Student Scores.