In this lesson, you will review where those with permission can recalculate scores.
All district users with "Data Upload" and/or "Recalculate" permissions will be able to see the "CCMR and Graduation Data Entry" tab on the Settings page.
Where to Start
- Once data is entered, a Recalculate Now button will become active, meaning that if selected you can recalculate projections.
- A pop-up message will appear to Confirm Recalculation.
- Select Recalculate Now to calculate projections.
- Select Cancel to return to the previous screen and not save chances.
- A notification will appear to confirm the request to recalculate has been successfully submitted.
- Notice the Recalculate Now button is inactive. It will only be active when data is changed.
How Often Do I Recalculate?
Anytime data is entered or uploaded, you will see the Recalculate Now button appear active.
Now that you have recalculated scores, learn more about Student Achievement.