In this lesson, we will go over how to review individual PRA results using the Stats option for your class and students within an Activity Part.
View Activity Part Stats
By selecting a PRA, you can review its individual overall and student stats for each part within the activity:
- Student bubbles will divide into Incorrect, highlighted in red, and correct, highlighted in green.
- The student's answer choice is located to the right of their student bubble.
- A correct/incorrect graph is available showing the total Incorrect submissions for this multiple choice question.
- A basic response frequency is available.
- Any students who have not submitted their activity response yet, are shaded in gray.
- Each student bubble contains their written response. since this is not graded, this is more for review and reflection.
- Click on a student bubble to see their response in a pop-up modal.
- The number of stars the student earned is located above.
- The number of words found in their response is available on the bottom.
- Students who have not submitted responses to this activity are shaded in gray.
Close and Repeat
- Select Close to close the current view and resource, returning to the PRA Overview page.
- Click to open results for a new resource and repeat the above steps to review.
Want more data? Visit Review Personalized Review Assignments (PRA) Class Activity for more information.