In this lesson, we will go over how to review individual PRA results using the Stats option for your class and students within an Activity Part.
Where to Start
- Within an active assessment that has student results for PRA activities, select the standard to view results.
- Student bubbles will divide into Incorrect, highlighted in red, and correct, highlighted in green.
- The student's answer choice is located to the right of their student bubble.
- A correct/incorrect graph is available showing the total Incorrect submissions for this multiple choice question.
- A basic response frequency is available.
- Any students who have not submitted their activity response yet, are shaded in gray.
- Each student bubble contains their written response. since this is not graded, this is more for review and reflection.
- Click on a student bubble to see their response in a pop-up modal.
- The number of stars the student earned is located above.
- The number of words found in their response is available on the bottom.
- Students who have not submitted responses to this activity are shaded in gray.
Want more data? Visit Review Personalized Review Assignments (PRA) Class Activity for more information.