In this lesson you will review how to enable data visibility within the TXPRO App for users.
Only the Admin User at your organization can complete the following task.
Setting Visibility Permissions
- Select Permissions.
- Choose the Accountability Year you wish to make data visible to users.
- You can select which Accountability Years of data are available to which users.
- Choose the User Type and enable the checkbox Data Visible.
- Select Save
- Select Save to confirm any changes. This will only appear when changes are made.
- A notification will appear to confirm permissions have been saved.
With permissions set, now you are ready to review Uploading Assessments!