Below are recent updates made in between official releases for v11.3. As always, if you have any questions about a feature, please contact your Customer Success Manager or Customer Support.
Data and Assessment
Assessment Integrations | Skyward Gradebooks
- An indicator now allows Teachers to know which assignment has been sent to Skyward and within the Assignment category in Skyward
Gradebook | Spreadsheet Report
- Assignments outside a specified Term within the Spreadsheet Report were showing
- Now, assignments within the selected Term will show as expected
Student Information System
MI Michigan Early Reading Deficiency
- Early Reading Deficiency is now available to add to the Student Demographics page, found in Manage Layouts
- Required fields when a students is selected as YES, prompts the user to select Reading Deficiency Activities for the student
- This multi-select option provides state requirements the ability to retrieve information about students accordingly
- Custom Report meta-data included and support in required state extracts
CA PFT Physical Fitness Test | Duplicate Records
- If a student had dual enrollment, they will show up twice in the extract.
- If the record was deleted, for one site, it would also delete their entry for the other site.
- The extract now pulls data from the primary enrollment site only.
Special Education (ISE)
WIDA is now a STEP Within the IEP Process!
For more information please go to: https://support.illuminateed.com/hc/en-us/articles/360023917494-add-wida-access-as-appropriate
Early On Data Within the MSDS Partial Extract
The Early On data that has not been present within the MSDS Partial Extract has been corrected.