In this lesson you will review how to disable a user's Remote Authentication, typically from a single sign-on service such as LDAP, SAML, or Google, and allows them to sign in using a local account, or username and password.
Where to Start
- Visit Cog Wheel, then select User Management.
- Search and find the user to disable Remote Authentication for.
- In the Actions menu, select Edit User.
Bypass Remote Authentication
- Be sure to be on the Basic Information tab.
- Set a password for the user.
- Set Bypass Remote Authentication to Yes.
- Select Save.
Sign in with Local
To sign in locally,
- Enter the username and password set in User Management.
- Select Local.
- Select Sign In to access your account.
Learn more about how to manage users by visiting User Management.