Use this feature if your assessment is aligned to standards but you would also like to associate questions with particular groups. Question Groups can be anything pertaining to the question, such as DOK, Difficulty, or custom data points. Aligning questions to Question Groups allows for additional reporting on your assessment.
Where to Start
- Go to Assessments and select View Assessment.
- Access a Legacy Item Bank assessment or Manual/Hybrid assessment.
Add Question Groups
- Select + Add Question Group to add an individual Question Group.
- Select + Add Multiple Question Groups to enter a comma separate list of Question Groups.
- Enter a Label, or name, for each added group. This label appears on reports as a possible grouping.
- Select Save when add groups have been added.
- Select Align to link the Question Groups to questions.
Align Question Groups
Select the questions as they relate to the created Question Groups. In this example:
- Questions 1, 4, 5, and 6 have been aligned to DOK 1
- Questions 2, 3, and 7 have been aligned to DOK 2
- Question 8 has been aligned to DOK 3
Selecting a Question Group is not required for all questions. Align question to groups as needed.
Now that you've aligned your questions to Question Groups, learn about Assessment Reports.