This lesson will guide you through recovering deleted student assessment data. This happens in the event of accidentally deleting or removing student scores from an assessment. With permission and as the author, you are able to recover any deleted responses.
Note: This feature is only available for the assessment author. If you are not the author of the assessment, please contact the owner of the assessment to do this for you.
Access the Advanced Menu
- Click the Advanced tab in the assessment.
- Click Restore Removed Student Responses.
Select Students to Restore
- To recover scores for select students, use the checkboxes under the Restore? column.
- Click Restore Selected Archive.
- To recover scores for all students, click Restore All Archive.
View Student Responses Report
- Once you have restored the student scores successfully, you will be taken back to the Student Responses report. The message "N student responses restored." (N = number of students) will display at the top of the page.
After restoring your assessment scores, view your results using any of our Assessment Prebuilt Reports.