This lesson will guide you through recovering deleted student assessment data. This happens in the event of accidentally deleting or removing student scores from an assessment. With permission and as the author, you are able to recover any deleted responses.
This feature is only available for the assessment author. If you are not the author of the assessment, please contact the owner of the assessment to do this for you.
Where to Start
- Go to Assessments.
- Click View Assessments.
- Select the title data needs to be recovered from.
Restore Removed Responses
- Click the Advanced tab in the assessment.
- Click Restore Removed Student Responses.
Select Students to Restore
- To recover scores for select students, use the checkboxes under the Restore? column.
- Click Restore Selected Archive.
- To recover scores for all students, click Restore All Archive.
After restoring your assessment scores, view your results using any of our Assessment Prebuilt Reports.