This lesson will guide you through the process of revising an item within the DnA Item Bank.
You must be the author of the item to create revisions.
Where to Start
- Go to Assessments.
- Click Visit Item Bank.
- Click on the Items tab.
- Select the ID number of the item you wish to edit.
Items can also be accessed via an Assessment. Click View under the Show Rational & Item Info tab that appears at the bottom of each item on an assessment.
Access Revisions by Item
This will automatically take you to steps available for the item.
- From here, click on Step 3 Revisions to see any already made.
- Click Create Revision (or you can click a revision number to edit a current revision) to make your edits to the question, answers, rubric, details, etc.
Once you've selected Create Revision all of the editing options will display along the top of the page.
5. Make your edits on the desired step and click Save.
6. Click on Step 6 Publish to publish changes. Select the check boxes to the right of your current assessment titles to push your new changes to your existing assessments.
Now that you know how to create item revisions, learn about Legacy Item Bank Assessments.