This lesson will guide you through the steps of leaving feedback for an author of an Itembank question or passage. You can leave feedback for any author, letting them know what the issue with the question or passage is, i.e. spelling mistake, answer correction, etc. The author will then be able to view this feedback and make revisions to the item/passage.
Where to Start
- Go to Assessments.
- Select Visit Item Bank.
- Go to Items and select the item you'd like to leave Feedback for.
- Click Feedback at the bottom of the item.
Once you click Feedback, a box will appear where you can:
- Select the issue(s) you would like to report. (i.e. Correct answer choice is incorrect, Spelling or grammar error, etc.)
- Type in a comment for clarification (items only).
- Click Submit.
Under the Items tab, item authors can see the Feedback from users.
- Click Feedback Report.
- The Master Item ID will be displayed and the item can be accessed through that ID.
- Feedback for the listed Master ID will display in a table.
Now that you know how to give and receive feedback on an item, learn more about different items types in Legacy Item Bank Creation for Items & Passages.