This lesson will guide you through deleting individual student's data or deleting all students data from a flexible assessment.
Where to Start
- Go to Assessments.
- Select View Assessments.
- Click the title of the assessment to delete data from.
Delete Data for Selected Students
- Click the Average % Correct. This will take you to the Student Responses report.
- Select student(s) using the checkbox under the Delete? column.
- If you would like to delete ALL listed student responses, select the check box at the top of the Delete? column.
- Click Delete Selected Assessment Score(s) at the bottom of the page.
Delete Data for All Students
- Click the Advanced Settings Gear in the assessment.
- Go to the Advanced tab.
- Click Remove All Student Responses.
This feature is only available for the assessment author.
This will delete all data entered by all user. To delete data for a single class, use the Student Responses report.
- Click both Yes check boxes if you are sure you want to delete the student responses.
- Click Remove Student Responses.
- Once you have deleted the student scores successfully, you will be taken back to the Student Responses report. The message "Student responses were removed." will display at the top of the page.
Need to recover deleted student scores? View the guide Recover Deleted Student Assessment Data in Flexible Assessments.