In the Item Bank, assessments can be created with items/questions from the community-driven public item bank, 3rd party item banks purchased by the district, user-created items, or a combination of all three.
This lesson will show the first step of creating a legacy Item Bank assessment and how to provide the basic information for the assessment.
Adding basic information, choosing standards, adding items, and publishing are required for an assessment that will be administered to students.
Where to Start
- Click Assessments.
- Select Create an Assessment.
- Under Assessment, select Item Bank.
Provide Basic Information
- Provide an Assessment Name.
- Add an Assessment description (optional). This information will display on the cover page of the booklet and at the starting screen in online testing.
Scroll down to continue.
- Tag your assessment for easier searching on your list of assessments (Academic Year, Grade Levels, Subject).
- Click Create, or when editing, select Save.
Selecting Back or Next will also save your progress as you go!
Now that you've entered the basic information for your assessment, move on to the next required step Choose Standards on a Standard Legacy Item Bank Assessment.