The following are release notes within 12.0 from July 2, 2019 through October 1, 2019.
Data and Assessments
Reports & Known Data
- A new landing page for Flexible Assessments and Item Bank Assessments is now available for both pre and post administration
For more information visit Upload Materials to an Assessment for more information!
A new state data import tool for Texas STAAR End of Course 2018-2019 is now available for the following:
- 2018-2019 STAAR EOC English Language Arts
- 2018-2019 STAAR EOC History
- 2018-2019 STAAR EOC Items
- 2018-2019 STAAR EOC Math
- 2018-2019 STAAR EOC Demographics
- 2018-2019 STAAR EOC Science
- Data Dashboard widgets include State Assessment - Performance Summary and State Assessment - Question Group Summary
- Student Profile Widgets include State Assessment - Overview and State Assessment - Question Groups
- There are no prebuilt reports available at this time
Class Roster Posting Report
- Student List by Grading Period was taking the citizenship grade and duplicating it for work habit's for all students
- This has now been resolved and items are working as expected
- Sort order did not appear to respect the question group sort order set on Assessment configuration and has now been resolved
Based on preliminary Summative Assessment imports, data column updates and the removal of Gender from required fields is now available for the following assessment imports:
- 2017-2018 SBA Summative (Preliminary) Demographics
- 2017-2018 SBA Summative (Preliminary) ELA
- 2017-2018 SBA Summative (Preliminary) Math
- Reported occurrences of Grouping on Calculations was causing reports to time out and has now been resolved.
Student Information System
- The "Total Attendance" column of the ISBE SIS Student Course Assignment moving forward for all IL instances now populates as expected
- Additional codes for "Course Final Letter Grade" for grades 9-12 have been added and updated
- A reported error was occurring with MI instances running the End of Year (ROY) extract and has now been resolved.
Special Education System
Add/Edit Program or Service Page: If the Duration Date entered is BEFORE the Initiation Date you will now get an error message when you try to save the Program or Service.
Any NEW Permission to Place (P2P) will NOW pull from the most current process including Amendments where before it pulled from the most current IEP.
Data Services & Integrations
- More information is now available in the import logs of users and when/who reset the diff, when/who reset individual dataset diff, and when/who enable the automation profile.