This lesson details how to print Lightning Grader Answer sheets for all assessment types. Answer sheets can also be printed pre-slugged or blank, or whether answer sheets have the student ID filled in or not. Generic answer documents can be printed for the most common assessment you may give in the classroom.
Always continue to TEST your answer sheets before giving them to students!
Where to Start
- Go to Assessments.
- Select Print Answer Sheets.
Print Answer Sheets
- Select to Print Pre-Slugged or Print Blank answer sheets. Pre-Slugged answer documents will display the filled in Student ID box, Student Name, Class and QR-code. Blank will require students fill in their ID and will have no other information.
- Use the filters at the top to select the student set of classes you would like to print these answer documents for.
- Input the number of questions.
- Select whether or not to Include Versions Row (This will include 5 version bubbles)
- Generate- Below you get a preview of the sheets with the option to print them right then and there with the option to download to PDF. (See below.)
Once generated, you can select Print to print from this browser window, or select Download to download this batch to a PDF.
Caution: Continue to TEST your answer sheets before giving them to students! Using some of the advanced options it is possible to create sheets that won’t scan in less than perfect conditions.
- Select Advanced Options for customization options to fit administration needs.
- Multiple Answer Sheets per page provides a document that prints multiple pages based on the assessment design onto 1 page. Typically it is a 2:1 print out per page.
- Bubble Sizes change the size of the bubbles from Small (Default) to XX-Large.
- Group by Class includes student class information.
- The sheet Header and Footer options allow you to customize what prints out above and below the sheets. Currently only 6 lines are supported between both the header and footer.
- Generate provides preview of the sheets with the option to print them right then and there with the option to download to PDF.
Now that you have a generate answer sheet, learn how to Create & Manage On the Fly Assessments.