Any assessments you create and any assessments that are shared with you can be easily found, filtered, and listed.
Where to Start
1. Select Assessments.
2. Under General, click View Assessments.
View Assessments Overview
- By default, you will see All Assessments that you have either created or that have been shared to you.
- Click any assessment title to open/access it.
- This checkbox allows you to edit, delete, share and un-share assessments for multiple assessments selected, in a dropdown menu at the very bottom of the page.
- You can also select the assessment's Action menu to go directly to your next step: Administer, Preview, Scan, View Results, Share, Duplicate, and Delete.
- Click the up (˄) or down (˅) arrows next to any column header to sort assessments by that criteria in ascending or descending order. This will allow highlight the header in blue.
- Use the Search Bar to enter a keyword, phrase, or portion of a title to find an assessment. This will refine the list of assessments to showing only those that match the entered information.
- Add Filters to refine your list by type, scope, subject, grade levels, and more.
- If you want to change the number of assessments shown on your screen at once (e.g., if you have access to a lot of assessments), use the Show drop-down menu at the bottom of the page to select a different number.
- Move between pages of search results in your list using the page thumbnails.
- From the sidebar you can also access different lists of assessments based on ones you created, favorites, recent, or shared to you, and deleted.
- Need to find assessments with student results? Toggle Only Show Assessments with Data to see a list of assessments with student data.
- To create a new assessment, you can click Create to get started.
Sometimes, you want to find assessments that have student data quickly. By default, all assessments with or without data will show on the page.
- Current Data will show as gray for no student results or green for current data.
- Toggle Only Show Assessments with Data to change the list to those assessments. These will also follow your previously selected filters.
- Now assessments with student data will appear in the list.
Only Show Assessments with Data will provide a list of Flexible and NEW Item Bank assessments with student data.
Filters are a great way to find a very specific set of assessments based on the tags and details that have been assigned to the assessment. You can choose one or multiple filters to find exactly what you are looking for:
- Type of assessment is established at the creation process or what kind of assessment you created.
- Year is the academic year the assessment is tied to.
- Select a Grade Level or grade levels that the assessment is targeted for.
- Scope typically refers to the goal of administration such as a District Benchmark, a Curriculum Assessment or Teacher Created Material.
- Select a Subject the assessment is mainly about.
- Date Created will limit the search to a specific creation date. This is not a multi-select or date range option.
- Select Search to generate a new list.
- Reset will clear your filters and start over.
Now that you've learned how to find an assessment, review tips and tricks if you are Having Trouble Finding an Assessment!