This lessons guides admins through adding the required permissions for users that need access to use the Instructional Minutes Tracker.
Where to Start
- Click Administration Gear
- Select Permissions.
Define Scope - Permissions
- Select a Scope to choose the Site, Role, or User that will have access to managing the MTSS/RTI Intervention Tracking feature.
- Click Load to display the current permissions and make any changes.
Edit Permissions - Intervention
- Select Yes for users that need access. Intervention is required. View All Caseloads allows users to see all records.
- Click Save. The Instructional Minutes Tracker link will now appear under the Student Tab for the selected users.
Visit Setup Code Management (Admin) to continue the admin setup.