This lesson will guide you through setting up an Instructional Minutes Tracking Group in Illuminate.
Where to Start
- Select Students.
- Click Instructional Minutes Tracker.
- Select Add Students.
- Filter students as needed.
- Select the checkboxes for students to add to a group.
- Click Select Students.
Select Group Details
- For users with access to multiple user accounts, select the User that the intervention group will be tied to.
- Select a Program - Select the intervention program name from the drop down menu*.
- *This menu must be populated by the System Administrator from Code Management, using the category - Student Programs. See the lesson "Setup Intervention Tracking (Admin)"
- Select a Custom Field(s) (optional) - Select the custom field(s) from the drop down menu* if you want to associate this intervention group with other fields (like funding sources, program providers, method of instructional delivery, etc.)
- *This menu must be populated by the System Administrator from Code Management, using the category - Intervention Custom Fields. These fields can be used to track a funding source, an intervention provider, the method of intervention delivery, etc. See the lesson "Setup Intervention Tracking (Admin)"
- Select Start to End Dates for the intervention.
- Click Add Students to Program to create and save the group.
The intervention group will now be visible from the Overview tab in the Intervention Programs section and participating students will be listed under the Students section.
To learn more, visit how to Create a Session Log.