This lesson will guide you through saving an On the Fly assessment to a manual assessment. This is helpful if you want to return to results at a later date/time, have absent students take this assessment later, or take the information to the next level by aligning standards, creating question groups, or sharing the assessment with others.
Before You Begin
This lesson assumes you have started scanning your answer sheets. To review this process, see the guide Create an On the Fly Assessment.
Where to Start
- Click Save as an Assessment when you are done with your scanning session.
- Click Leave to navigate away from the scanning page.
Save as a Manual/Hybrid Assessment
- Enter a title for the assessment.
- (Optional) Click More Options to add additional tags.
- Click Save.
- You will be taken to the Answer Key page.
To find the assessment later, go to Assessments > View Assessments to search for it.
Now that your student data has been added to the assessment, check out our Assessment Report Abstracts to find a report and analyze your results!