We are proud to announce Illuminate's 12.0 Summer Release!
Data and Assessments
Effective for the 2019-2020 school year, Illuminate will no longer be sending assessment data to MDTP. Contact your MDTP representative if there are any questions.
Answer Key and Rubric Drop-downs
- The enter/edit page for CR and CR Adv question types showed on the enter/edit page as 1,10,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9. For non-flex assessments, rubric questions show on the enter/edit page as 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10.
- This was only occurring for questions that had a rubric attached for 10 or under.
- Now, the rubric value order has been corrected.
Response Frequency Report
- The Flexible assessment Response Frequency report was returning incorrect percentages for Explicit Constructed Response (CR Exp) items with multiple answers. Explicit Constructed Response items with a single answer report as expected.
- The Response Frequency report now displays the correct percentages for CR Exp items with multiple answers, as expected.
A new import tool for the Physical Fitness Test for 2018-2019 is now available and includes:
- 2019 PFT
- PFT 2018-2019 Illuminate Reporting Data
- No widgets orr prebuilts are available at this time
- We have Increased the Student Limit on Student Profile for Multiple Students!
- You can now generate multiple Student Profiles for up to 55 students.
- For more than 55 students, utilize the Student Scope Selectors to refine your student list.
Illuminate Student Information System (ISI)
- Household Lists were generating a student list by Last, Middle First.
- Now, the list will show Last, First Middle.
Illuminate Special Education (ISE)
The Early On Page will now have two new fields in preparation for State Reporting. Nothing needs to be done for these two fields at this time. NOTE; Any IFSPs published after this release will have the Eligibility Reasons push to these fields.