This lesson will give you an overview of navigating an Item Bank Assessment with or without student data.
This landing page is only available for Flexible and NEW Item Bank assessments only.
Without Student Data
When you first visit an assessment, the Flexible Assessment Landing page appears to be blank. Without student responses, the page prompts the user as to the most appropriate next steps to Share or Administer.
- Continue to Edit the assessment's design as needed for expected results.
- Share with colleagues to use with their students.
- Administer the assessment to students.
- Upload Materials to support students with online testing, teachers with PLC's, grade level data dialogues, etc.
- Apply Advanced Tools to the assessment such as Performance Bands or apply the assessment to an Assessment View.
- Mark the assessment as a Favorite to find it easier in View Assessments, My Favorites Tile or Data Dashboard Widget.
Until you have administered the test, student data, reports and the ability to analyze that data will not be available.
With Student Data
Once the assessment has been administered, the page allows you to Analyze the results. Student Response Data will populate and provide access to further review results with reports and data information based on the assessment's design.
- Along with the Title, tools are available to quickly Share or mark as a User or District Favorite, to find it on the View Assessments, Tile or Data Dashboard faster.
- Assessment Details are available as previously selected on the left hand side.
- Various Reports including quick access to PRA Class Activity are available right on top, for quick browsing and review of your student data.
- A Performance Donut Graph displays the total counts and percentage of students within in level of mastery in the applied performance band.
- A Performance Band Chart provides a table-like breakdown of the total counts and percentage of students within in level of mastery in the applied performance band.
- The total number of Questions, Aligned Standards, and Aligned Question Groups may appear for quick and easy review of the assessment's goal and structure.
- Now, you can Filter Students to refine the results you are seeing. Change your Third Graders to English Learners instead and view the result instantly.
Now that you are familiar with the landing page, start Administering Item Bank Assessments!