Data and Assessments
Importing a Google Classroom assignment to gradebooks will no longer return an error when a gradebook roster does not have matching email addresses in Google Classroom.
Notes: 1. Previously gradebooks would return an error if there are no matching emails.An assignment record would not be created and scores would not import. 2. With the changes, the import will now create the assignment but will not import scores until matching email addresses are found between the gradebook roster and the Google Classroom roster.
There is no longer a limit of ten on the dropdown when selecting the course or when selecting an assignment.
Users who have had Gradebooks shared to them without the permission to Edit Settings will not have access to the Gradebook Preferences Page.
Daily Attendance Equivalent field has been added in attendance import configuration. This will allow you to send your SIS's Attendance days equivalent value in a numeric value. Please note you may need to adjust your scripts, etc.
New state data known imports are now available in Michigan for the following: MI Work Keys (2018-2019), MI PSAT (8/9 & 10 (2018-2019), MI SAT (2018-2019) and MI MI-Access (2018-2019).
A new state data known import is now available for ELPAC Initial 2019-2020.
A new state data known import is now available for NM End-of-Course (EOC) 2018-2019.
A new state data known import is now available for the National NWEA 2019-2020.
Subgroup Summary Reports have been added that will summarize all subgroup's assessment average performance level, performance level gaps, percentage of students at each level for analysis. These are available for the following states: CA, CO, CT, GA, IL, MA, MI, OH, PA, TX, WA.
For more information: https://support.illuminateed.com/hc/en-us/articles/360034293534-State-Subgroup-Summary
Here are all of the State Subgroup Summary Reports and a link to additional information for each:
1. CMAS Subgroup Summary Report (CO): https://support.illuminateed.com/hc/en-us/articles/360034294534-CMAS-Subgroup-Summary
2. AIR Subgroup Summary Report (OH): https://support.illuminateed.com/hc/en-us/articles/360034294434-AIR-Subgroup-Summary
3. Milestones Subgroup Summary Report (GA): https://support.illuminateed.com/hc/en-us/articles/360034827493-Milestones-Subgroup-Summary
4. PSSA Subgroup Summary Report (PA): https://support.illuminateed.com/hc/en-us/articles/360034827373-PSSA-Subgroup-Summary
5. STAAR Subgroup Summary Report (TX): https://support.illuminateed.com/hc/en-us/articles/360034294394-STAAR-Subgroup-Summary
6. MCAS Subgroup Summary Report (MA): https://support.illuminateed.com/hc/en-us/articles/360034827453-MCAS-Subgroup-Summary
7. PARCC Subgroup Summary Report (IL): https://support.illuminateed.com/hc/en-us/articles/360034827473-PARCC-Subgroup-Summary
8. M-STEP Subgroup Summary Report (MI): https://support.illuminateed.com/hc/en-us/articles/360034294494-M-STEP-Subgroup-Summary
9. Smarter Balanced Assessments Subgroup Summary Report (CT): https://support.illuminateed.com/hc/en-us/articles/360034827573-Smarter-Balanced-Assessments-SBAC-Subgroup-Summary
10. Smarter Balanced Assessments Subgroup Summary Report (WA): https://support.illuminateed.com/hc/en-us/articles/360034827533-Smarter-Balanced-Assessments-SBAC-Subgroup-Summary
11. Smarter Balanced Assessments Subgroup Summary Report (CA): https://support.illuminateed.com/hc/en-us/articles/215053138-Smarter-Balanced-Assessments-SBAC-Subgroup-Summary-
The enrollment start and end dates will now be used for The "Beginning Date" and "Ending Date" fields for the student instead of the term dates.
The i-Ready Metadata has been rolled over to 2019-2020.
The STAR Renaissance Metadata has been rolled over to 2019-2020.
Illuminate Student Information System (ISI)
New Incident Codes for the new SIRS file have been added to the Incidents Code Management Table. These include:
1. (400) No Action (new)
2. (700) School-related Arrest (new)
3. (800) Law Enforcement Referral, not including school-related
4. Arrests (new)
Michigan TSDL Schema
The schema for TSDL 19/20 has been updated for Michigan and code name "Suffix" has been renamed to "StudentSuffix".
Illuminate Special Education (ISE)
There are two new fields for available for use in custom reports around "Exclude from MSDS". These are Exclude from District and Is Most Recent Count.
1. Exclude from District Count shows any district where the student has attended's with either a T or F. This column is beneficial for historical information.
2. Is Most Recent Count will show if the student has a T or F for the Most Recent Count. This column would be the most beneficial to use along with the District column.