This document will review the extracts CALPADS expects for Fall 1 submission.
What Extracts are included in Fall 1?
Fall 1 Webinar
To view our latest recording for Fall 1: https://register.gotowebinar.com/recording/2949024727841491714
To view the slide deck from the webinar: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1Is2YK5u1hbRG999lupzsrQKWP301Ii6XCAWmHY8VkfA/edit#slide=id.p1
What Date(s) do I run CALPADS Extracts for in Illuminate?
When running the extracts at the beginning of the year, you can use the start and end dates of the term.
When running to submit for Fall 1 certification, if Census Day has passed, extracts can be run using Census Day.
Things to Know:
SENR submission for previous school-year (graduates and dropouts):
- To populate the UC/CSU logic field onto the SENR appropriately, refer to the CALPADS Know It All - Met UC/CSU logic help document.
- For NPS (Non Public School) setup, see Create a NPS or Non Public School Site help document.
SENR - Enrollment Status:
- To populate the Enrollment Status with anything other than primary (10) for CALPADS purposes, this would have to be done manually in CALPADS rather than in Illuminate.
- Regarding Flash 161, for preschool and younger expected for reporting there are 2 options:
- Manually entering data in CALPADS (most recommended option).
- Enrolling the student in the school of residence.
SPRG - Changes/New Records:
- Language Instruction Program (LIP) codes have been mass added to all California ISI clients.
- To add a program to an individual student, reference the Student Programs help document.
- To add programs in mass for several students, reference the Importing Programs help document.
- New logic has been applied to our extract to account for these new program codes.
- Logic has been updated to no longer pull SpEd code 144 into the SPRG per CALPADS file specifications
- CALPADS now expects SpEd data directly from SpEd vendors
How do I request/import SSIDs?
How do I know what CALPADS is expecting?
For questions along the lines of "what is the state expecting," "what should I report," or "how should I report," it is recommended to reference CALPADS FAQ and/or contact CALPADS Support.
What is required in Illuminate for each extract?
Please reference the CALPADS Know-It-All help document for details on requirements/details on what is required for data to pull into Illuminate's extracts/tools.