Data and Assessment (DnA)
Students should no longer receive the Accessed Denied Error when accessing an assessment using Respondus Locked Browser on Chromebooks.
A new import has been released for GPA!
Why? It allows you to use your own GPA data by importing the actual values/scores into Illuminate. Note: The meta data (for imported GPA information using the GPA Importer) for use in custom reports is the next step in the process and so it is not available right now.
A few things to note about the GPA Importer and Imported Student GPA Scores:
- The imported GPA Scores will be displayed in the Student GPA page, but will not have an info link of the GPA Score Details (unlike the system-calculated GPAs).
- The imported student GPA Score does not affect the system-calculated student GPA Scores in any way.
- Imported GPAs are also displayed in View Only in GPA Calculations page. Imported GPAs are not editable but can be deleted.
- Multiple types of GPA's per student are able to be imported.
- Import Student ID
- Student Last Name
- Student First Name
- Student Middle Name
- Student Birthdate
- Academic Year
- GPA Name
Question Groups have been added to the DnA-eC Assessment Results extract file.
The following reports have updated screenshots and help documentation:
- NMAPA Performance Summary: https://support.illuminateed.com/hc/en-us/articles/360036680294-NMAPA-Performance-Summary
- NMAPA Student Roster: https://support.illuminateed.com/hc/en-us/articles/360036678954-NMAPA-Student-Roster
- NMAPA Student Summary: https://support.illuminateed.com/hc/en-us/articles/360036678114-nmapa-student-summary
Illuminate Student Information (ISI)
CALPADS Extract Staff Assignment
The CALPADS Extract now includes the Non-Binary Gender option of an "X" in addition to the option of selecting "X" within Edit User.
Illuminate Special Education
Updated the following error of Error Field 44 Primary Educational Setting: Student is younger than 6 and requires an early childhood instructional setting code (Primary Ed Setting: 11) (Count Date: 09-24-2019) (Age on day of count: 5) to reflect updated Primary Ed Setting per MSDS 2019/2020 where it states codes listed are for students at least 5 years of age and in kindergarten or higher.
The SE error message will no longer display on students age 5 yrs old above.
The Skyward Extract Report and the two nightly Skyward Extracts will no longer who multiple rows (duplicates) for students. Please note that if a student has an Exit EC Assessment and Entry that they will have two rows of data.