The roster file will now import courses that have over 30 characters for the Grade Level Long Name.
A new GPA extract has been added to the eduCLIMBER extracts from within Illuminate.
Pushing from Illuminate to Skyward Standards-based Gradebooks is now supported!
- Assessment performance band labels must match Skyward grade marks.
- Mapping of students between Illuminate and Skyward is now more flexible.
- Default mapping is by State IDs
- Additional mapping options from Illuminate are:
- Import ID
- Local Student ID
- Additional mapping options to Skyward are:
- Name ID
- School Email
- Home Email
- Display ID
- Teacher account mapping now includes, as the new default, mapping by email address. Please note previous mapping by username or employeeId to local_user_id will be tried if matching by email address fails.
Custom reports can now be generated when using the 504 Accommodations and 504 Annual Review Date columns.
Known Data Imports
A new state data known import is now available for WI Forward DLM for the 2018-2019 school year.
Students: Language/EL Category
The Five Follow Up Dates/Satisfactory fields are now available for custom reporting within the Students: Language/EL Category. Please note that you will need to go to Manage Custom Reporting Data and Share the appropriate access for users/roles, etc.
The SRM Collection file for Early Childhood Special Ed Assessment Component has been to the 2019/2020 school year.
MSDS Fall General Collection | Early Reading Deficiency Component 19/20
The Early Reading Deficiency Component has been added to the Fall MSDS General Collection.
The IEP PDF will now show Parent(s)/Guardian(s) for any NEW IEP moving forward as of the release of this feature.
An additional option on the IEP Notice Page will now show for any NEW IEPs to allow for Public School Academies to be selected.